JuraPark Baltow tour from Warsaw
- Suggested departure time: 8:00 am
- Tour duration: 11 hours
- The price per trip * applies to the cost per person and is given in Polish zlotys
- Possibility to pay in foreign currency (€, £, $) at the current NBP exchange rate
|Price per person in PLN||1 PERSON||2 PEOPLE||3 PEOPLE||4 PEOPLE||5 PEOPLE||6 PEOPLE|
- driving a high-class car with an English-speaking driver
- for groups larger than 6 people, the service is priced individually
- admission tickets and 6-hour availability for all attractions in Jura Park along with a bus ride on the ZOO Safari
- bottled water
- in-car WiFi
- passenger insurance
*THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- a tour guide (presence of a tour guide is not required)
Krakow tour from Warsaw
Krakow, one of the most beautiful Polish cities, has a long history of traditions which reaches back even further than a thousand years. Everyone who visited this city at least once will not forget the atmosphere of the old castle walls, the Wawel Hill with the dragon's cave, stretching just above the lazily flowing Vistula, a charming market with the outstanding St. Mary's Church and lots of greenery.
Kazimierz dolny tour from Warsaw
Kazimierz Dolny is one of the most valuable and charming places in Poland. This city is known for its connection with art and artists. Many painters have their own galleries and workshops here; there are also open-air painting workshops organized. Kazimierz is a unique place because of its cultural heritage and long tradition of painting, literary and creativity.
Warsaw City Tour tour from Warsaw
Warsaw has been a dynamically developing capital of Poland since 1591. Its modern architectural elements are combined with historic monuments of the city's history in a tasteful manner. Warsaw is one of the few cities in Europe where the outline of history has left its mark.