Baltow JuraPark tour from Krakow
- Suggested departure time: 8:00 am
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- The price per trip * applies to the cost per person and is given in Polish zlotys
- Possibility to pay in foreign currency (€, £, $) at the current NBP exchange rate
|Price per person in PLN||1 PERSON||2 PEOPLE||3 PEOPLE||4 PEOPLE||5 PEOPLE||6 PEOPLE|
- driving a high-class car with an English-speaking driver
- for groups larger than 6 people, the service is priced individually
- admission tickets and 6-hour availability for all attractions in Jura Park along with a bus ride on the ZOO Safari
- bottled water
- in-car WiFi
- passenger insurance
*THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- a tour guide (presence of a tour guide is not required)
Krakow city tour
Krakow, one of the most beautiful Polish cities, has a long history of traditions which reaches back even further than a thousand years. Everyone who visited this city at least once will not forget the atmosphere of the old castle walls, the Wawel Hill with the dragon's cave, stretching just above the lazily flowing Vistula, a charming market with the outstanding St. Mary's Church and lots of greenery.
Warsaw City Tour from Krakow
Warsaw has been a dynamically developing capital of Poland since 1591. Its modern architectural elements are combined with historic monuments of the city's history in a tasteful manner. Warsaw is one of the few cities in Europe where the outline of history has left its mark.
Zakopane tour from Krakow
Zakopane, often referred to as the ‘winter capital of Poland’, is the city located in the valley and surrounded by the High Tatras is the most popular and liked by tourist ski center in Poland. In winter, Zakopane turns into a vibrant capital of skiing and snowboarding, and an ideal starting point for hiking trails in summer.