Auschwitz tour from Krakow
- Suggested departure time: 9:00 am
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Sightseeing in English, Russian, German, Italian, French and Spanish
- The price per trip * applies to the cost per person and is given in Polish zlotys
- Possibility to pay in foreign currency (€, £, $) at the current NBP exchange rate
|Price per person in PLN||1 PERSON||2 PEOPLE||3 PEOPLE||4 PEOPLE||5 PEOPLE||6 PEOPLE|
- admission tickets to the Camp and Museum of Oswiecim & Brzezinka and care of an English-speaking guide during sightseeing in Oswiecim. Tours available in French, Spanish, German, Russian and Italian on request and for an additional fee of 100 PLN/ person in Oswiecim
- driving a high- class car with an English-speaking driver
- in-car WiFi
- passenger insurance
- for groups larger than 6 people, the service is priced individually
- Price does not include taxes
Krakow city tour
Krakow, one of the most beautiful Polish cities, has a long history of traditions which reaches back even further than a thousand years. Everyone who visited this city at least once will not forget the atmosphere of the old castle walls, the Wawel Hill with the dragon's cave, stretching just above the lazily flowing Vistula, a charming market with the outstanding St. Mary's Church and lots of greenery.
Warsaw City Tour from Krakow
Warsaw has been a dynamically developing capital of Poland since 1591. Its modern architectural elements are combined with historic monuments of the city's history in a tasteful manner. Warsaw is one of the few cities in Europe where the outline of history has left its mark.
Wroclaw tour from Krakow
Wroclaw is the historical capital of Silesia, one of the largest and oldest cities in Poland, located on both sides of the central Oder River on the Silesian Lowland. Before the World War II, there were 303 bridges in the city, currently there are about 220. In the first post-war years, under the slogan ‘all Poland is rebuilding the capital’, it became, like other cities of the Recovered Territories, a place of robbery organized by the state.
Zakopane tour from Krakow
Zakopane, often referred to as the ‘winter capital of Poland’, is the city located in the valley and surrounded by the High Tatras is the most popular and liked by tourist ski center in Poland. In winter, Zakopane turns into a vibrant capital of skiing and snowboarding, and an ideal starting point for hiking trails in summer.